Monday 1 July 2013

Busy Bees open day adventure

 

Hello sunny people, what a glorious day for my first adventure with Cupcakes 'n' Cards at the Busy Bees Nursery open day. It was such a lot of fun and the whole day was a roaring success!!

All of my 55 cupcakes and my 24 bread rolls sold, plus several of my hand crafted cards. At one stage I even had a queue at my stall!!  I was given lots of positive feedback regarding the taste and look of my cupcakes and some business cards were taken away. I even had an enquiry regarding catering for children's parties. It was really encouraging to receive such interest so a huge thank you to everyone who supported me on the day!!!!

I am looking forward to doing many more events, so watch this space! 

These pictures were taken at 3am on Saturday morning following the baking and decorating, the reason being that we only arrived back from the Isle of Wight on the Friday afternoon. Phewy! 

Spot the busy bee!

Another busy bee!


Lemon curd cupcakes and mint crunch creme cupcakes

Farm animal cupcakes


Thank you so much for dropping in, have fun in the sun,
Tania

2 comments:

  1. This was an amazing stall and everyone was impressed with the gorgeous designs and cupcakes and cards!looking forward to seeing you at other events!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Sarah, it was a lovely day and busy too. I sold out of cupcakes which was fantastic! I hope it will be the first adventure of many for Tania's Cupcakes 'n' Cards.

    Tania x

    ReplyDelete