Saturday 20 July 2013

A very sunny hello to everybody reading this and welcome to my blog.

Since my adventure at the open day at Busy Bees nursery and my gift boxed Pirates and Princess cupcake order. I have had 2 more orders and I would love to share the pictures with you. 




Betty's afternoon tea cupcakes




A birthday gift of red velvet cupcakes from a mum to her daughter

A huge thank you to those who have invited me, so far, to share in their special moments with my cupcakes and cards. I am really enjoying taking part!

I will be sharing more pictures soon as I have an order for 12 Ben 10 cupcakes for an 8th birthday party, 6 in balloon design gift boxes. 
 I also have an order for 4  friendly fairy gift boxed cupcakes for a 4th birthday gift. 
However, my biggest project to date is a secret at the moment shhhh,  so I can not share the details, but I will be sharing pictures later on so watch this space.

Back to the sketch book now to plan for Ben 10 and the fairies, I love this part too :)

Thank you so much for tuning in, come back soon. Meanwhile enjoy the sunshine!

Tania 

No comments:

Post a Comment