Sunday 21 July 2013

Hi everyone, just a quickie!

Just wanted to share.........


                                          My busy beehive jumbo cupcake 




I had a lot of fun making it for my grandson to give to his nursery as a leaving gift. He's off to big school in September!

I am currently putting together a price list. It will include my cupcake range and current available gift boxes, along with offers for when you buy a cupcake/s and card set. So please take a look :)

Hope to see you again soon,

Tania

2 comments:

  1. This was exactly what I wanted for the lovely girls at Busy Bees to enjoy!! Thank you so much they loved it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge thank you for your support Sarah. I loved creating this cake, the girls definitely deserved it, so happy to hear that they enjoyed it too.

      Tania x

      Delete