Friday 7 June 2013

Tristan's recipe for success



Good morning, 

I would like to introduce my grandson Tristan, he is the best little cupcake maker in the world!
Tristan's recipe for success


Just the right amount!

in it goes...

next is nanny's chickens eggs...                                                                      now let's mix it up...

  ready for the oven!!!

 
Now for the yummy cream...                                                                          and decorations!


Now for the serious bit...

the taste test...

and Tristan is happy!!!


Now we would like to share some pictures of our farm animal cupcakes with you...
Gift boxed cupcake and hand crafted card sets available




                                                   

                                                                                                               


Well, I really hope you enjoyed looking at our cupcakes as much as me and Tristan enjoyed making them. I know you would enjoy eating them so why not drop me an email or visit me at Busy Bees Open day on

Saturday 29th June at 10am till 2pm.

Busy Bees Nursery 
Historic Dockyard
Chatham
Kent

There will be lots of fun to be had on the day, real farm animals and a bouncy castle. Mickey and Minnie Mouse will be there too, so why not come along and join us!

I wish you a lovely weekend
Tania x






                                                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment