Sunday 7 July 2013

Pirates and Princesses

Hello to the sunshine again, I hope you enjoy my post today as I certainly enjoyed creating the cupcakes for it!

My latest challenge was to design and create 23 single gift boxed cupcakes for my grandsons 4th birthday party. It was fantastic fun to do.

Using gift boxed cupcakes in this way says thank you to your guests for coming to your event. It is fun and different and can be used instead of or alongside your goody bags.

The children at Tristan's party were very excited to be taking home their pirates and princesses which made me very happy indeed!!!


Gift boxed Pirate and Princess cupcakes 


A little treat for for the party helpers


If you are interested in ordering gift boxed cupcakes please see my blog post dated Tuesday 28th May for further details.  

There is also an offer on the purchase of a complete Cupcakes 'n' Cards set which includes single or 4 gift boxed cupcake/s plus a hand crafted card.

Thank you so much for tuning in and enjoy this wonderful weather!

Tania :-) 






No comments:

Post a Comment