Monday 29 July 2013

Good morning,

Friday was an extremely hectic, but fun, day for testing my cupcake designing skills!!!!!!!

As promised here are pictures of the cupcakes created for the 2 birthday parties on Saturday 27th July.


Fairy dust cupcakes

 Friendly fairy gift boxed cupcakes plus hand crafted birthday card     
       


Single gift boxed Ben 10 cupcakes
Ben 10 cupcakes box of 6

Toppings on all cupcakes are edible.




I waited with baited breath to see what the 8 year old boys thought of my Ben 10 designs and sighed with relief when they loved them and said they tasted great too :-)
Designing cupcakes for a special little girl provided a balance to the boyishness of Ben 10 and I loved adding some edible glitter for that extra magic!  Her mum thought it was 'a lovely personalised gift'.

My gift boxed hand crafted cupcakes speak for themselves! 
However, put the icing on the cake by adding a handcrafted greetings card and together they can say  'Thank you' , 'I'm sorry',  'I love you'.  
Either way, they shout... 'You are special'. 


Please feel free to comment on any of my blogs, it would be great to know what you think of my ideas.


See you soon with that price list update and some lovely gift boxes to choose from!


Tania

2 comments:

  1. Nicola McGowan29 July 2013 at 05:44

    And they tasted as amazing as they looked! Thank you so much for taking the time to make them Tania - I'll definitely be recommending you to friends and family,
    Love Nic and Cerys (with edible glitter around her mouth!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicola and Cerys,

      Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and for your support. It was an absolute pleasure to make your birthday cupcakes and I am thrilled that you were so pleased with them. Bet the glittery lips look cool!

      Tania x

      Delete