Monday 27 May 2013


Fun in the sun !

Hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine yesterday and its looking good outside at the moment too, hurrah!  

I spent a happy morning in my kitchen yesterday creating ideas and baking cupcakes.  As the sun was shining I decided it was time to celebrate summer and made some ice cream cone cupcakes too. Here is a small collection of the results.

My grandson Tristan loves nanny's cake, so check in to my blog next time when I will be sharing some cupcakes for boys!!

Have a lovely day x






                                                                   













                    


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Lovely designs and gift boxing with cards is such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and for taking the time to comment :-))

      Tania

      Delete